RHEEM LOLINE® STAINLESS STEEL SOLAR HOT WATER SYSTEM
A Rheem Loline stainless steel solar hot water system is an excellent environmental investment. It can significantly reduce your fossil fuel energy use and consequent pollution and greenhouse gas emissions. You could enjoy savings on your household hot water energy use of up to 70% to 75%.1,2
Available in 325 litre tank in stainless steel it offers superior corrosion resistance and strength. The system offers some great benefits to you:
- Visual Appeal – a split system only requires slimline collectors to be mounted on the roof and feature a ground mounted tank.
- Full Mains Pressure for multiple outlets simultaneously3
- Incorporates automatic electronic controls
- Booster – choice of electric element or 6-star gas boost back up to provide hot water in any weather condition.
- Enhanced frost protection utilising an electronically controlled back-up frost element for frosty conditions
- Eligible for STCs4
- 7 Year Cylinder Warranty and 5 year Collector Warranty5
Collector options to suit different climate zones. High performance selective surface collectors available in Zones 3 and 4.
The Rheem Loline stainless steel split system comes with NPT200 collectors as standard. Based on your requirements Rheem also offers a high performance CSA2007 solar collector option:
- NPT200 Collectors – ideal for areas with medium to high solar gain.
- CSA2007 Collectors – suitable for cooler climates and high altitude performance. Uses advanced heat-transfer technology to gather more sun energy.
The new Rheem Loline stainless steel solar hot water system is available in for NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD & SA.
Note: System might not be suitable for some harsh water regions. Talk to a Rheem Solar Specialist or click on link to download map product suitability map.
Terms & Conditions:
- Energy reductions of up to 70% to 75% shown are based on Australian Government Approved TRNSYS simulation modelling of a Rheem Loline SS 5A2325/2NPT and 5A2325/2CS07 and using a medium load in Zone 3 and apply when replacing an electric water heater.
- Any energy and financial savings will vary depending upon type of Rheem Solar system installed, orientation and inclination of the solar collectors, type of water heater being replaced, hot water consumption and fuel tariff. Maximum financial savings off your hot water bill are achievable when replacing an electric water heater on continuous tariff.
- Electric boost models only.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- Warranty: solar tank and collectors –7 years supply on cylinder and 5 years supply on solar collectors, 3 years labour on cylinder and solar collectors, 1 year supply and labour on other parts; continuous flow gas booster – 10 years supply on heat exchanger, 3 years labour on heat exchanger, 3 years supply and labour on other parts. Applies to a single–family domestic dwelling only when installed in accordance with the Warranty limits regarding water chemistry. Harsh water regions – the Rheem warranty may not apply if the water heater is connected to a water supply which: has a Chloride content >250mg/L; a pH <6.0 or >9.5; has a Total Dissolved Solids content >600mg/L; is scaling with a Saturation Index >+0.8, or; is corrosive with a Saturation Index <-1.0.
Conditions apply, see Rheem’s warranty set out in the product’s Owner’s Guide or view it at www.rheem.com.au. Phone 131 031 for details. Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice.